- The diamondback bicycles are also known for having 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame that makes the bike lightweight and durable.
- The 29er mountain bike is the most chosen size wheels for the overdrive because the users can easily manipulate the bike. As well as control the speed and traction of the bike.
- It has 6061-T6 aluminum alloy that is custom formed and has butted tubing.
- The diamondback mountain bike have Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that could protect your rims and brake pads from mud and water and gives the user of the bike confidence that he could easily stop anytime and anywhere.
- The suspension is made from 100mm travel SR Suntour XCR Lo 29 suspension fork which gives the 29er mountain bike the plushest and smoothest brakes that will give you supreme comfort and control.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- It has an adjustable front suspension.
- It has pleasing aesthetics.
- The Diamondback mountain bike has efficient brakes.
- The traction of the tires is great.
- There are a lot of options for the size of the bike.
- The components and features of the bike are functional and reliable.
- The assembly of the bike is fairly easy.
- The seat may be uncomfortable at times.
- Readjustment of the rear derailleur may be necessary before using it.
The diamondback bicycles have done it again. The overdrive mountain bike received a lot of positive reviews because of its affordability and outstanding reviews. The bike can be rid in smooth roads, muddy areas and even bumpy mountain trails. The 29 inch wheels are perfect for riders that are 6-feet tall or higher, but for people who are a little shorter, small wheels are recommended.
The 29 mountain bike also receives a lot of positive comments from its physical beauty and features, which may not be the highest quality, but they reliable, efficient and definitely functional. For its price of being below $1000, you can easily get a mountain bike that values your money in every penny.
How do you Maintain the Fitness and Beauty of the Bike?
Maintaining the fitness of a 29 mountain bike could be difficult for those who are not familiar with their own bikes. Here is a simple step-by-step guide to help you clean your bike for not more than an hour:
- The first thing that you need to do to clean your bike is to remove any accessories that are found at the topside of your handlebars. This includes the cable of the brakes, bells, lights, etc. Make sure to remember how you removed all of it so that it will be easy for you when you’re going to install them again.
- The next thing that you need to do is to balance your bike upside down using your seat and grips to hold it. Remember to put something below the handle to protect it from scratches.
- Next is to remove your wheels to fully clean them and your rims.
- You should now clean your bike’s drive system. You can do this by turning the pedals with your one hand and cleaning the chains with a wet towel in your other hand. The chain ring should be cleaned using a brush and prepare a lot of water for you to clean it all the way. Use another wet towel to clean the cranks and pedals of your bike. Lastly, clean the entire bike and the front of your gear mechanism using a wet rag.
- Now, wash the bike’s underside by using soapy water and another wet rag. Clean your front forks and your rear and center frames with the rag and follow it up with a dry cloth. You should also clean your handlebars, crossbar, gear cables, brakes and underside.
- The next thing that you should do is to clean the rims of your wheels with a rag.
- Install your wheels, lights, bells, etc. Check your wheels if they spin correctly. Next, check your pedals, chains and your overall drive system if everything is functioning properly.
- Turn your bike to its normal position now and clean it with a dry rag to make it sparkle.
- The last thing that you need to do is to check the brakes. Make sure that they are functioning properly to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
The Diamondback bicycles 2014 Overdrive sport mountain bike with 29-inch wheels is really one of the bikes that would go along in any journey with you. It can be easily used in heavy terrains, in muddy places and in pavements. You can truly trust its brakes, suspension and tires when going on an adventure. It can roll over any roots, rocks and roads easily. If you’re uncomfortable with its seat, you can change them instantly and it won’t affect your total ride.